District Dinner !!!!!
Highlights of the evening include recognition and presentations of
- 2016 Eagle Scouts
- District Award of Merit honorees
- Distinguished unit scouter
- Spirit of scouting district service award
- Date: Tuesday April 18, 2017
- 6:00pm - 6:30pm - Gather, socialize and PWD check-in
- 6:30pm Races and dinner
- 7:30pm Recognition program
- Location: Guardian Angels Catholic Church, 8260 4th St. North, Oakdale, MN 55128
- Cost: $12 per person in advance before 4/11/17. $15 at door.
- Register - CLICK HERE
- Event flyer - CLICK HERE
SPECIAL !!!!!! - Extreme Pinewood Derby ... CLICK HERE !!
Introduction to Outdoor Leadership Skills
- When: Saturday, May 13, 2017 (8am - 6pm) Check-in: 7:30am
- Cost: $15/person - Lunch Included
- Where: Fred C. Andersen Camp - Shelter II
- Register: CLICK HERE ... Please register by 5.5.17.
- Flyer: CLICK HERE
If registering after that date, contact De Granstrom at 651-485-4796 or email@example.com to confirm space availability. read more ...
Brought to you by your Great Rivers District Training Committee. Registration web link to come as soon as it's available.
Super Training Day
When: Saturday, April 1, 2017
Where: Guardian Angels Church - 8260 4th St. N. Oakdale, MN
Cost: $7.50/person • Lunch included
Half Day Sessions • $3.50/person
Please register by 3.24.17 so instructors can be secured.
If registering after that date, please contact De Granstrom at 651-485-4796 or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your course has an instructor.
Brought to you by your Great Rivers District Training Committee. Child care will be provided for children who are toilet trained. Please contact De Granstrom to make arrangements.
To register go to: https://www.scoutingevent.com/250-grsupertrainingday2017
read more ...
- All Life Ranked Scouts, Star Ranked Scouts, Scout Leaders, Eagle Coaches and Parents are invited to attend
- What: Northern Star Council's Advancement Committee brings you the latest and greatest info re: Eagle Rank. You'll learn about the Life-to-Eagle Process: How to find a Project, Planning, Developing, showing Leadership, Fundraising, carrying out Work Days, the Final Report.
- When: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 7:00-8:30pm (signing-in begins at 6:45pm)
- Where: North Presbyterian Church - 2675 E. HWY 36
Merit Badge University
- Presented by: Alpha Phi Omega – Gamma Psi
- When: Saturday, April 8th , 2017 8am-4pm
- Registration: Click here
- Flyer: Click here
District Pinewood Derby
- Date: Saturday, April 1st
- Time: 11am Weigh-In 12noon race starts
- Where: Lutheran Church of Peace, 47 Century Ave S, Maplewood, MN 55119
- Cost: $6 for online registration (until March 25th). $7 at the door - Walk-ins are welcome!
Please come prepared. No workshop will be available. Concessions will be available to purchase. Hosted by Pack 9471.
Click these for the ... RULES ... FLYER ... INFO PACKET.
the Great Rivers Distiguished Unit Scouter Award
-This award recognizes unit level scouters who have performed distinguished service to the youth through their unit activities over a sustained period of time. Each chartered unit of the Great Rivers District may receive one “Distinguished Unit Level Scouter Award” per year for candidates who meet certain qualifications.
-The deadline for submission of the nomination form is at the April 6th Roundtable meeting. The Great Rivers Distinguished Unit Scouter Awards will be awarded at the District Recognition Dinner on Tuesday, April 18.
read more ...
Great Rivers District Lock-In Flyer
Friday, April 7 to Saturday, April 8 read more ...
Maplewood Middle School - 2410 Holloway Ave. E, Maplewood, MN 55019
Registration Fee for youth and adults: $20/online pre-registration $25/on-site
Webelos: Aquanaut and First Responder Adventures
Boy Scouts: First Aid Requirements for the Tenderfoot and Second Class Rank
Ventures: Come and have fun!
Great Rivers District Award of Merit 2017
District Award of Merit Nomination Form read more ...
-The deadline for submission of this nomination form is at the April 6th Roundtable meeting. The Great Rivers District Award of Merit will be awarded at the District Recognition Dinner on Tuesday, April 18.
Great Rivers District Upcoming Training Days
Super Training Day - Saturday, April 1, 2017 | 8:00am – 4:00pm
Outdoor Leadership Skills - May 20-21, 2017
Super Training - October 17 & 24, 2017 | 6:00pm – 9:00pm
2018 read more ...
Super Training - April 17 & 24, 2018 | 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Outdoor Leadership Skills - May 19-20, 2018
Super Training - November 13 & 20, 2018 | 6:00pm – 9:00pm